Cancellations must be emailed in advance. If cancellation is received at least 5 business days prior to first date booked, Client shall remain responsible for 25% of the daily rate for each day booked and confirmed herein. If notice of cancellation is received by Illumination Studio less than 5 days prior to the first date booked, Client shall be responsible for 100% of daily rate for each day booked. Payment in full is due before or on the day of studio rental.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted. To guarantee your booking, a 50% retaining fee is required when signing the contract. Retaining fees paid to Illumination Studio are non-refundable. Payment for any equipment rented is due at the time of the booking.
Renter agrees to leave the Premises and all contents and fixtures, including all kitchen appliances and utensils in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived.
All items brought to the Premises by Renter are to be removed by Renter the day of their rental (i.e., Sets, Props, Client Owned Equipment). Any arrangement to leave anything in the studio beyond the day of the client’s rental MUST be agreed to in writing prior to your rental date. All tape used on the floor must be removed prior to leaving the studio.
The client accepts responsibility for any & all damage to the walls, floors, equipment, fixtures, appliances, couches, props & anything housed or affixed on or inside the studio during the time of their booking. The client is responsible for replacing any missing or damaged equipment as well as returning the studio to the same condition as it was at the beginning of their rental.
In all cases, Illumination Studio requires a certificate of Liability Insurance.
If you’re in need of a policy, please visit: TCP Insurance to receive insurance quotes. All Certificates of Insurance (COI) must list Illumination Studio as the “Certificate Holder” & “Additional Insured” for the certificates to be valid.
For short term, cost effective insurance needs, please visit Event Helper
451 E. Mound St.
Columbus, Oh. 43215
- Rental time includes set up and break down times.
- Please, leave the studio in the same condition. If the studio requires a major cleaning after your session the cleaning fee will be added and will depend on the amount of work required.
- There is 5% transaction fee on all card transactions.
- All hard to clean materials are to be approved in advance. A refundable deposit might be required.
- No ALCOHOLIC beverages or DRUGS allowed inside the studio. A $500 fine will be charged for each incident.
- No Smoking in the studio. Projects involved with smoke have to get studio representatives consent.
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics.
- No pets allowed without prior consent of a studio representative.
We do our best to accomodate and provide professional, friendly and honest services to all our clients and artists, for this reason we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.